We’d love to hear from you.
4500 Williams DR STE 212-319 email@example.com
Georgetown, Texas 78633
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 2 calendar days before the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will not be refunded.
Cancellation by Texas Real Estate Education
- Texas Real Estate Education reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with be refund their fees.
- Texas Real Estate Education is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.